Amenities for a healthy and active lifestyle just minutes from your door.
Our beautiful neighborhood parks, trails and pathways, along with pedestrian-friendly sidewalks, make healthy living more worthwhile. The simplistic natural beauty of the area makes it easy for our residents to enjoy the outdoors and bask in a healthier lifestyle. In our master plan for Tradition, we have conveniently placed our neighborhoods among these outstanding amenities:
- Community pool – our 25 meter, 6 lane outdoor pool is available to all residents.
Village lake – our spring fed lake features a fountain and offers scenic views from the Village Center. You can fish or just stroll around the Lake on one of our nature trails. Located adjacent to the Village Green, Tradition Family YMCA and Santini's Market.
- Walking and biking trails – enjoy our 1.5 mile walking trail in addition to the sidewalks throughout our community.
- Neighborhood parks – our 3 parks are great places to take the dog for a walk, to let children to play freely or meet friends and neighbors.
- YMCA – NOW OPEN!!! Includes a full-service fitness center for residents to enjoy. It has everything you would expect from a YMCA – a full line of cardio and circuit training equipment, free weights, a classroom studio and a Child Watch area to let Mom and Dad work out in peace.
- Desoto National Forest – adjacent to Tradition, the Desoto National Forest is one of South Mississippi’s greatest natural assets. Its combination of existing trails allows for scenic hikes as well as equestrian outings.
- Grand Bear Golf Course – we have formed a partnership with the nearby Grand Bear Golf Course, an 18-hole, par 72 course designed by Jack Nicholas. It was recently ranked #1 in Mississippi by Golf Digest Magazine.